Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Feet

This blog should be called 'It's a Molly's Life' now...for that is how our lives are centered. :)

She is growing and developing so quickly. Her first true smiles in response to something showed up this week. I can get her to smile by doing little 'zerberts' on her cheeks. She give the same smile when entertained by her best friend, the ceiling fan. She is also occasionally vocalizing a few sounds other than a 'pain cry'.

She's obviously packing on the pounds. She weighed 9 lbs 14 ounces last week and has certainly passed 10 lbs by now. She now has that chubby baby feeling, which makes her all the more cuddly.

She becoming all the more alert every day. She loves me to bounce her and calls out for me to continue when I stop with a sharp "Ahh!" I've added my own core workout to it by doing it on the balance ball.



Every once in a while I can hear the happy sounds of Molly chugging away and see is two feet sticking out from under Trina's arms. It is very cute.


Those are some happy feet.

No comments: