Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Mariners Game with Grandma and Grandpa

The Mariners Game: As told to her friends at daycare.

Last Sunday I went to the Mariners game with my Mom, Dad, Grandma, and Grandpa. I got to wear my cool Puma track suit.

After parking, I walked through Pioneer Square, holding my Mom's and Grandma's hands.

Since there were no cars I got to run around too!

I held my Grandma's and Grandpa's hands when we crossed the street. We had to wait for cars before crossing.

We kept walking and walking.

I got tired, so I hitched a ride on Grandpa's shoulders. There was a breeze. It felt good to feel the breeze go through my fingers.

I was waaay up there on Grandpa's shoulders.

I rode on Grandpa's shoulders the rest of the way to Safeco Field. We went in at the Centerfield Entrance.

The guy scanned our tickets before we went through the turnstiles.
I walked up a bunch of stairs.

I went up so many stairs I stopped and clapped when I got to the top.

Then we walked some more.

Which to my luck, the Mariners are so bad that I got my own seat right between Grandma and Grandpa.

I liked looking at all the people around us, even if there wasn't as many as earlier in the year.

Mom played with my hair.

When I sat on my Dad's lap I put my feet up on the chair infront of us. These are my new shoes. Mom bought me ones with laces rather than velcro so that I can't take them off.

I sat on Mom's lap too.

I put Mom's sunglasses on.

Grandma wouldn't let me have cotton candy.

Eventually Mom gave in and bought me some. It was sticky.

After the game we walked home.

I saw the bucket drummer.

There was a neat black strip for me to walk on.

I got thirsty, so Mom gave me a sippy cup with juice in it.

I found these cool posts with holes in them. I liked sticking my fingers in the holes.

I dropped my sippy cup infront of Qwest Field.

I got tired, so Mom carried me.

I rode on Grandpa's shoulders again.

I fell asleep on Grandpa's shoulders, so Mom carried me the last 50 feet to the car, where I slept all the way home.